We are seeking a Senior Functional CRM/Salesforce Consultant with prior consulting experience to join our growing Customer Experience Practice in our Chicago office. You will participate in business process due diligence, gathering requirements, designing solutions, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects and implementing configurations. You will create, document and test system interface specifications and client business processes.
In this role, you will be creating and maintaining system-related documentation, such as business requirements, user guides, process flows, configuration worksheets, project binders, status reports, etc. with all pertinent project information. Lastly you will assist in the on-time, on-budget, high quality delivery of Salesforce.com solution implementations.
What will you be doing?
- Meet with clients to determine business and functional requirements
- Assist in re-engineering business and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform, including templates specific to Private Equity, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, demos, estimating and project planning)Produce tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
Here's what you need to bring to the table:
We require Salesforce.com professionals that are go-getters with the following experience and skills:
- Experienced candidates must have 4+ years of experience working for a consulting firm or a professional services division of a software company in a business analyst / consulting role
- Experienced candidates must have 3 + years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce.com platform or will be considered for depth on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, Saleslogix, Oracle On-Demand, or similar)
- Candidate should have direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market companies
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required (MIS preferred)
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Unites States without limitation
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you.