Our client is looking for a Senior Consultant to lead technical projects involved in application security. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment. Successful candidates should be driven to provide high quality delivery for clients in a number of industries and be a capable team leader of the technical solution.
What will you do?
· Architect, review, and guide application security solutions
· Work with software developers to identify architectural security weakness and provide guidance on secure coding and industry best practices
· Identify, select, and implement security solutions for protecting sensitive data
· Provide expertise on authentication, entitlements, identity management (Single Sign On), data leak prevention, data protection, encryption, etc. to developers and IT organizations.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of IT security with experience in application security
· 2+ years of hands on software development experience, or experience with development languages/frameworks
· Capacity to communicate with Development team and create detailed specifications for technical requirements to drive business needs
· Domain expertise in designing applications/architectures for enterprise grade applications to secure sensitive data and prevent data leakage.